Looking For Fentanyl Rehab In Ohio?
The reality of the opioid epidemic is that the availability of drugs such as heroin, fentanyl, and prescription Oxy destroys and often ends lives.
Fentanyl, which is the most potent opioid that is easily available, can also be taken unwittingly as it is used in other drugs to increase their potency and addictiveness. There is help available in Ohio. If you or someone you care about is struggling with fentanyl abuse, contact one of the most trustworthy addiction treatment programs in Ohio—Dove Recovery.
Connecting with one of our staff is easy. Just complete this online form or call us. Either way, you can have all your questions about fentanyl treatment programs answered by a caring professional. Knowledge is power. Don’t wait. Learn what you can to make informed decisions about your fentanyl addiction treatment or help someone you love to take steps toward recovery.
It is common for fentanyl addiction to happen quickly, without warning, because it is highly concentrated. 100 times more potent than morphine and 50 times more than heroin, fentanyl is a favorite of dealers because it hooks their customers and keeps them coming back.
If you suspect abuse has turned to addiction, consider the following—either for yourself or a loved one:
- Have you isolated yourself from friends and family?
- Are you struggling to meet work or school responsibilities?
- Have you prioritized drug use over personal or professional commitments?
- Is your hygiene suffering?
- Do you hide and lie about your drug use?
- Are you showing poor judgment, such as driving or showing up to work under the influence of opioids?
- Are you finding it difficult to retrieve memories or lay down new ones?
- Is apathy turning into something more like depression? If you find yourself having suicidal thoughts, reach out to someone right away.
If you recognize yourself in some of the above, consider a fentanyl rehab program. The support of peers and professionals, evidence-based treatments, and a trigger-free environment will enable you to confidently begin recovery.
Fentanyl Rehab Program – What to Expect
In fentanyl addiction treatment, you will begin by meeting with one or more staff so they can understand your unique situation and create an individual treatment plan for you. In conversation with you, they will go over your:
- Medical health record
- Mental health history
- Drug use and addiction history, including any history of former relapse
- Family life and responsibilities
- Work and school commitments
- Recovery goals
- Financial circumstances and insurance
You will be presented with various choices, such as single-gender or co-ed rehab, an intensive outpatient program (IOP), or a partial hospitalization program (PHP). If you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you will receive dual diagnosis treatment, the gold standard for addressing mental health and substance use conditions.
One of the most meaningful aspects of a fentanyl treatment program is access to peers. The mutual support of peers in professional rehab settings has been proven effective in achieving positive long-term outcomes. In support meetings and group therapy, you will learn communication skills, provide accountability to one another, and come to rely on and trust the support of others.
Dove Recovery – A Fentanyl Program in Ohio
At Dove Recovery, you will have access to a wide range of treatments, including therapies, mindfulness practices, and, in some cases, medical interventions. A few of our offerings are listed below:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT)
- Motivational enhancement therapy (MET)
- Medication-Assisted treatment (MAT)
- Contingency Management
- Community reinforcement and family training (CRAFT)
- Motivational interviewing
- Holistic Therapy
- Meditative Therapy
- Moral reconation therapy
- Music therapy
All of these treatments are designed to assist you in therapeutic recovery. Many of our clients find that taking part in a fentanyl treatment program, alongside other peers and supportive staff, gets the best results. We also encourage our clients to participate in sober living activities such as recovery coaching and peer-mentoring programs.
Heal at Dove Recovery Today
Healing from fentanyl addiction is possible. To get started, contact us today to learn more about our fentanyl rehab programs in Ohio and how we can help you take back your life.